The great thing about working with Gulf Elite on their model series is as an artist, I have complete and full freedom to do what I want to do and create a set of what I think will be a fun experience for my team.
This being the 3rd part of the series; I got to chose my concept with the model who got selected. Getting to know Yana was a rather unique experience because we met through social media (Facebook to be exact) and brainstormed for a shoot that involved her and her roller skates. That didn't happen...
But look at this girl! She's a student of computer programming, does egg-shell painting during Easter, and is a ball of Ukrainian goodness and my very own, Candy Girl!
Thank you Candylicious UAE for this jaw-dropping, sugar-rushing, venue that brought a better vision to life!
Scroll below for deets, creds and BTS clips!
- In association with Gulf Elite: @gulfelite
- Model: Yana Chalaya / @janachalaya
- Makeup Artist: Menna Amin / @beautywithmenna
- Stylist: Sophie Arni / @sophiearni
- Creative Assistant: Ellaine Fatima / @elle3113
- Video: Adham Alsiaari / @doomz91
- Venue: Candylicious / @candyliciousuae
You can read more about Yana Chalaya here.